Model # NSW4. "HERRING"
biodiesel - diesel stove / natural draft = non electric.
- Dimensions: 12 Wide x 13 Deep. (31 x 33Cm)
Plus 3" to Right to operate Burner Stem Cleaning Rod.
to top of cook surface with legs.
Legs are 3 High.
28 to top of stainless sea rail. (71Cm)
- Weight: 55 Lbs. (25 Kg)
Minimum space required is 15" in width by 14" in depth.
This does NOT take into consideration the space required
for shielding surrounding combustibles.
- Best European Blue Flame Burner Optimized for Biodiesel.
- Optional: Pair of Sepentine
Hot Water Heat Exchangers.
- Heavy cast iron & stainless steel construction.
- For Biodiesel or Petrol Diesel. (no solid fuels)
Flowrate: 8 oz./Hr. Low to 24 oz./Hr. High.
(.031 Gal./Hr. to .1875
- High Temperature Glass Window.
- Stainless Sea
- Uses 4" Chimney Pipe (10 Cm).
- Approx. Max. Output: 20,000 Btus.
- Porcelain Enamel is STANDARD / NO PLAIN IRON
REASON: Biodiesel is "wet" and castings will rust internally if not coated.
- Compatible with our bronze "Drop-In" Burner Modules!
$2470 / With Green, Blue ,Gloss Black Porcelain, HT Paint
$2675 / With Tanbark Red/or any other custom color requiring a 2'nd white undercoat.
Yes, it's a tall stove which happens as a result of the burner's flame pattern.
CNC machining a mahogany foundry patern used for the stove's exhaust.
The router is used for general pattern work and for our customized foam packing materials.
360 298 4623 / firstname.lastname@example.org